Face It

So I'm gonna be doing something a little different with my post tonight.  Normally, I would write a post with my fingers (I hunt and peck for your information. I'm probably the fastest hunter and pecker on the planet. Don't look at me like that.) Anyways, I've decided to write tonight's post with my face.  Except for this part.  I'm really not that dexterous.  Let's see how it turns out.

dfc  defvb u b  , rf sxdwcefrvg yhgt,k  6fcvdercv xbbbbbdecrswxanfr ghj uhykgtrrf edws vcywe3dh ,,yuhj7 gtdferderfgh by6tuyytghtgy6hujgtbh hnty,gt nbcxjui8kolpi9ju8 mn, guyhj7 ujikhgfdergthyl;ophg vfy6gth ujiklokp.;[ gtyhbkilohnjnm, mnjk,hhhhhhu8ikolp; kt r5fy6ghu

I totally accidentally captured, uploaded and captioned this with my face too.
I suggest you try something similar in the comment section.  I would probably be just as good as the stuff you find anywhere, especially youtube.

2 Response to "Face It"

  1. Mr Bouchard December 13, 2010 at 6:16 AM
    i t5yp0-e with the ti of my nose, not tollin.
    i type with the tip of my nose, not trolling.

    Well, it wasn't thad bad. Good thing I was alone!
  2. Brut December 13, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    Interesting picture. Nose typing ftl.

Post a Comment