4chan Friday

Okay listen up you wanna-be channers, today is motivation day.  As in, I had to motivate myself into writing this post even though I feel like shit, so I'm gonna motivate you guys too with a little /fit/ and /s/.

/fit/ stands for, you guessed it, Health and Fitness.  I know you fat-asses out there know noting of either, but 4chan is here to possibly help you out.  While half of the people here are people looking for advice (on the internet, no less), on the other side of the spectrum there are slightly less chunky people who give out bad or biased information.

We will turn you from this...
...to this.
Yes, you're going to turned into a freaking dog.  Or you will be stuck doing sit-ups for the rest of eternity, fatty.

Nothing motivates better than boobs.  It's a fact.  For that reason, /s/, or "Sexy Beautiful Women," is the perfect board to cure things such laziness, erectile dysfunction, cancer, and aids (but may actually increase the chance of herpes).  Unfortunately, in order to keep this blog out of the nsfw zone, I can't post just any regular picture.  However, one caught my eye, which is kind of relevant to the board itself. 
Yes, Emma Watson.  Everyone called me a freak when I said "she's gonna be hot one day."  Now look at her (pre- unfortunate haircut). Who's the creepy pervert now? Oh ya, that's still probably me. ..

Well my head is currently spinning, and I feel like I'm going to pass out, but if the motivation worked for you, at least I did something.  Now go out there and do some push ups over your favorite playboy.

2 Response to "4chan Friday"

  1. Mr Bouchard December 4, 2010 at 2:51 AM
    4chan is a great website! Now I know where you name this the troll cave! Haha
  2. Anonymous December 6, 2010 at 1:31 AM
    OMG. Emma Watson. I've loved her since the first Harry Potter movie.

Post a Comment