Miners Gonna' Mine

So I thought I would show you guys just what I've been doing for the past couple of months to make me ignore school work, life, my friends, bathing, ect. Ok, it hasn't been that bad, but I have probably played it too much. But at the same time I've built so much! Yes, this is Minecraft.

Complete with a new Video Blog Opening, to match the new Green Series.

At first I was just going to do a walk through of my map, but then when I was done recording I was like "wow, this is fucking boring, this is just like all 9000 other Minecraft videos on Youtube." Then it became this.

If I get enough people wanting me to upload a copy of my map, I'll go for it.

2 Response to "Miners Gonna' Mine"

  1. Zombie April 21, 2011 at 6:44 AM
    Minecraft has killed sooooooo many hours of my life...
  2. Alphalpha April 21, 2011 at 2:59 PM
    TROLLS ON PARAAAAADDDDEEE!!! Sorry i just love RATM

Post a Comment