4chan Friday

Well Trollers, 4chan Friday is almost over and I don't know if I have any more witty ways to start off.   But to make it up for you guys, I'm doing 3 board tonight.

Tonight we have /ic/ /toy/ and /x/.  I tried to make an anagram out of this, but the best I could do was cix toy.  (It sounds like sex toy, get it hahaha?)

Paranoia,  or /x/ is kind of like Bill O'reilly, it's the place for all the stuff you can't explain.

But it's more like those goth kids at school who pretend that they're vampires and werewolves, and go around in their Twilight-like fantasies of biting each other.  Also there's people who play Amnesia.  Now that definitely will make you become paranoid.

/ic/ is a pretty cool guy.  I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's the Artwork/Critique board (ic/I see d'oh).  Let me tell you something.  Everyone is a critic.  Especially 4chan.  And it probably sucks.  Go back to photoshopping random faces on people.  Hey, that remind me of something- I got a Canvas invite today, which means I can do just that!

Toys.  I think we've done this far enough to know that this is what /toy/ stands for.  And guess what they talk about?  You know, as these boards start to dwindle down, they seem to be less and less mysterious.  But there is something I want to bring up.  Why are grown men (no women on the internet) playing with toys?  Unless those toys are big and gas powered, or have the possibility of destroying something.  

3 Response to "4chan Friday"

  1. Zombie April 16, 2011 at 5:33 AM
    every day is a 4chan friday!
  2. Erika April 16, 2011 at 8:19 AM
    Ya know, I never really got the 'toys' thing either =/
  3. GoGoGoViral April 17, 2011 at 1:06 AM
    Everyday is 4chan friday is right. Sadly.

Post a Comment