It Came from Youtube

Making fun of people here is what I do. But Even I have standards. I try to not make fun of people with problems that may or may not make them easily to make fun of (unless their name is Kanye West). I just let other people do that for me.

Oh come on, why would you do that? It's obvious she had a stroke, or at least was hit with a poison dart like Jim Carey in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. Does the fact that I find this funny qualify me for getting into hell? And even if I'm not going to hell, this person probably is.


Like really, why wouldn't you answer your phone when someone is repeatedly trying to call you. Especially when you just happen to have the specific abilities to help the person. Women, seriously.

1 Response to "It Came from Youtube"

  1. Anonymouse February 22, 2011 at 1:19 PM
    haha that second one was great.

Post a Comment