Happy Birthday Hater

Today (well actually yesterday, but I'm still up) is my friend's birthday, and I though I would give him a shout-out. While he is not one of my blogging comrades, we have been friends since like 3rd grade, so I guess he deserves a spot or something.

For now, we'll call him Hater. He has been one of my dedicated readers since the beginning, but for as long as I've had this blog, he's been against having his own (he be hatin'), despite being more than eager to spit out topic ideas. Even if he doesn't know he is doing it...

A lot of the stuff that we talk about is pretty much random, but much of it sneaks into this blog. All of the other stuff is basically really obscure and awkward inside jokes, which sometimes even we don't know the origins. To get a general idea, this is similar to the stuff we do on a regular basis.


I can't say that our lives are as eventful as an episode of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia," but if my past posts are any indication, some of the stuff makes for good stories.

1 Response to "Happy Birthday Hater"

  1. Anonymous November 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM
    I'd say that 50% of the stuff that appears here originated with me. :D Glad I'm appreciated.

Post a Comment